Villa Alba is located in the village Momchilovtsi , district Smolyan.
The village has a good infrastructure , rich history and traditions , 27 chapels and a church , a medicinal spring called Aiazmo , a ski track. It’s in proximity of Pamporovo , Smolyan , National Astronomical Observatory , the mountain peak Golyam Perelik , Shiroka Laka , Krystova gora , Chudnite mostove , Momchilova krepost , the mountain peak Srednogorec , the caves Uhlovica , Yagodinska peshtera and Trigradsko jdrelo. Our south neighbor is Greece.
Villa Alba has 5 bedrooms, each one with individual bathroom. For mutual use are the dining and living rooms , the kitchen and the mansard. There are conditions for cooking your own food.
How many rooms and what are the other features in Villa Alba?
- Living room (dining table , furniture /a couch , a two-seater sofa and a 2 single sofa chairs/, fireplace , satellite TV)
- Kitchen (refrigerator , kitchen cabinets and cupboards , oven , dishwasher , coffee machine , kettle , utilities for cooking and eating , glasses and cups)
- Mansard (satellite TV , bar , 2 seater sofa and 2 singles sofa chairs , a kids play area),
- 5 bedrooms with individual bathrooms (TV , sheets , pillows and pillow cases , blankets , towels for the bathrooms , liquid soap )
- Free parking
- The house is steam – heated.
- No pets allowed.
Villa Alba is in proximity to :
Smolyan : 10km